[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] (no subject)

Daniela Valero danielavalero255 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 07:17:06 UTC 2020

I am a .com registrant and am associated with the secondary market.

I am against the proposed price increase to .COM domains.

No one other than Verisign and ICANN benefit from the increase.

ICANN is supposed to govern the domain name system in the public interest.
The public has a vested interest in reasonably priced domain
registrations to foster innovation on the internet and allow the
individuals to maintain a presence on the web.

--
Daniela Valero