Lance Say lancesay at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 07:50:26 UTC 2020

I am a domainer (I invest in domain names as a business).

I am against the proposed price increase to .COM domains.

No one other than Verisign want increases in .COM prices.

The current rate of $7.85 is already far more than justified.

Verisign is merely your manager of the .COM Registry – it has no business
dictating the price.

ICANN is supposed to govern the domain name system in the public interest.

ICANN you guys, I am shaking my head that you are going alone
with Verisign, wait until other amazing entrepreneur came up with a better
mouse trap and guess what... just like a dinosaurs; extinct!

Lance Sayavong
Riverside, California United States

--
Best Regards,

Lance Sayavong
<http://swizz.com>
<http://twitter.com/lancesay>
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This email, including any attachments, contains information which may be
confidential and/or privileged material. The information transmitted is
intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you
are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying,
patent pending, prior art-works, distribution or use of the contents of
this information is prohibited.

immediately by "reply to sender only" message and delete or destroy all
electronic and hard copies of the communication, including attachments from
any computer.