[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Proposed Amendment 3 to the .COM Registry Agreement

Chris chris at geras.com
Thu Feb 13 08:34:45 UTC 2020

Hello Icann,

Please do NOT allow the greedy Verisign proposal.  It hurts everyone and
serves no purpose than to take even more money away from businesses and
everyone who uses the internet.

They are already a monopolistic company teetering on the edge of the
law, but already beyond ethics.

I am a registrant of a .com domain name.

I am against the proposed price increase to .COM domains.

No one other than Verisign want increases in .COM prices.

The current rate of $7.85 is already far more than justified.

Verisign is merely your manager of the .COM Registry – it has no
business dictating the price.

ICANN is supposed to govern the domain name system in the public interest.

Chris Geras

Kazzia LTD

Las Vegas