[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] ALL PARTIES SHOULD BE INVOLVED IN DECIDING ON THIS NEW CONTRACT FOR .COM DOMAINS

Verve Digital Solutions digital at vervemultiresources.com
Thu Feb 13 08:59:52 UTC 2020

Good Day,

As an regular buyer of domain names and one who appreciates the stability in the domain registry industry, I believe the actions of your body are very critical and can go a long way to affect not just business in the industry but also users around the world. For this reason I believe that critical decisions like this new contract with Verisign should be the result of thorough discussions and deliberations with the stakeholders. This will ensure that the interests of the many are included in the decision making and that no foul play is perceived in the way things are handled.
I suggest this contract is put on hold until all parties are brought in to discuss it.

Thank you

Sent from Mail for Windows 10