[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] I absolutely object to the shady business practices.

Chuck Mullen ® chuck.mullen at live.com
Thu Feb 13 09:17:12 UTC 2020

The idea that increasing the dot com registration costs on a near yearly
basis is ridiculous. The undermining going on here, as a way to probably
make up for the fact that dot com registrations are slowing is purely evil.
The fact is that everything has its limits and this definitely will just
give another TLD the opportunity to grow. As the costs become obscene,
people will just stop using the dot com TLD and rebrand elsewhere. I
personally object to this idea, and it will limit my ability to use the dot
com TDL, and I will look for other more reasonably priced alternatives. Not
only that but I will ensure that I will no longer patronize any company
that uses underhanded, or not responsible methods.

Sincerely,
Chuck Mullen

Owner of 3 dot com domains.