[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Transparency on communicating world wide community

Mantas Končius mantis4444 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 09:05:15 UTC 2020

Hello,

I wanted to express my concerne about changes you are about to apply. I am
really disappointed that I am communicated by 3rd party about these
important changes.

These changes affect globally all the people worldwide and many businesses.
It affects everyone in the same way no matter the economical situation at
national level. So personally it affects individuals differently depending
on many factors.

It is unacceptable that that prices might increase at 40%. It will mostly
benefit certain institutions that are working behind global community that
is not aware of what is happening.

I hope these words are reaching you, that you would now people are not
happy.

Kind regards,
Mantas