[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Comments against the proposed price increase to .COM domains.

F.D. InnoVations fdinnov at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 10:16:23 UTC 2020

Hello

I am against the proposed price increase to .COM domains.

The current rate we paid is already far more then justified.

ICANN is supposed to govern the domain name system in the public
interest, and not against it.

I hope you will consider ending this proposal to increase the price of
.com domain names and give users a break. Costs continue to rise for
all types of internet services and this should not be one of them.
Thanks for the consideration.

No one other than Verisign want increases in .COM prices.

Verisign is merely your manager of the .COM Registry – it has no
business dictating the price.

Thank you

Fannie Huet

F.D.InnoVations Inc.