[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Do not raise prices on .COM

Alexander Mikhaylenko alexandr.mikhaylenko at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 10:30:58 UTC 2020

In the age of market dominance by large corporations which spy and sell
user data, we must stand against raising prices on the domains.

The independent web property with a unique domain is still one of the most
open ways to get your voice heard.

By increasing prices, we will build a higher entry barrier.

The technological infrastructure costs are going down every year, I don't
think we have any reason to raise the price for .COM