[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Dissaproval - .com register agreement

Benjamin Henry benhenry12 at icloud.com
Thu Feb 13 11:47:59 UTC 2020

I just wanted to comment on my disapproval of “Amend 3 to the .com register agreement”

I run a web agency with a majority international client base, who use .com domains.

You are choosing to remove the cap on a TLD that make up 40% of registered domains. Apart from that, you have done it in secret, in partnership with a private company.

This absolutely smacks of greed and corruption, where you are benefiting with a private company, and the only people loosing out are companies and customers like us, who will have to pay the increased prices.