Alistair MacDonald alistair.macdonald at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 11:52:55 UTC 2020

Hello,

I would like to register my concerns about the proposed amendment 3.
Like many who have an identity online the cost of my domain name is
already a significant part of my online costs. Any increase will be a
problem to me. My domain name costs are already higher than the rest
of my hosting costs. These costs are already causing me to close down
or sell off products.

While the open and free market should find the price the domain name
registry is not an open and free market. It is a very clear monopoly.
The reason the caps existed in the first place.

Please take this email as an objection to the change in the price caps.

All the best,

  Alistair