[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Increasing domain prices

Angelica Bustamante mamasita9901 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 12:25:08 UTC 2020

Please do not increase the costs, I am a small business of 1. There are
many of us out there. I am a single mother, with two teenagers in college.
My business and I have to live lean, efficient and smart to help my
children pay for college. Please keep in mind that some small businesses
are really small and are trying to stand out amongst others on the internet
to stay in business. Please keep our costs down. Thank you for your time,
Angelica, lmt