[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Opposed to price increases for Dot com domain names

Lorraine Maita, MD info at howtoliveyounger.com
Thu Feb 13 14:34:33 UTC 2020

Any price increase to dot com domain names will make it increasingly difficult for small businesses to compete in a global market. Small businesses provide a significant amount of jobs and contribution to the overall economy. Instituting ongoing price increases will cause many to shutter and the marketplace will be dominated by multinational corporations fraying the fabric of our country.

I want to voice my concerns and objections

Lorraine Maita, MD
Vibrance for Life
64 River Road, First Floor
Summit, NJ 07901