[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .com domain price increases

Vincent Tavera marketing at epi-enclosures.com
Thu Feb 13 14:35:39 UTC 2020

Good morning,

     I as spokesperson for our 53 year old business and my own interest
in developing websites, .com are a foundational base for most companies
trying to create an online presence. An increase in.com pricing would
have a major impact on every companies ability to establish an online
marketing presence. Please do not move forward with the verisign deal.
If needed, I'd be happy to come speak with someone in regards to this issue.

--
Best Regards,

Vincent Tavera | Marketing
EPI Electrical Enclosures & Engineering