[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .com price increase

Bob Coleman junkisdeleted at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 14:37:06 UTC 2020

I'm an ultra small business owner. One thing I do buy and own are .com
domain names. Please don't increase my expenses, putting my potentially
growing business into stagnation or worse, decline. You have control over
that. The rate of increase I've heard you're wanting to implement will
affect my ability to buy more domains. Capitalism works best when you have
a cheaper product you sell to everyone instead of selling an expensive
product to a select few.

Bob