Fernando Reyero Noya fernando.reyero at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 16:01:11 UTC 2020

Dear Sir/Madam,

I want to express my disagreement with the proposed amendment to the Registry Agreement. As a teacher that uses my .com domain for job applications and showcasing my students work, an increase of around 30% in 5 years is egregious. I request that special consideration is given to the vast amount of individuals that register .com domains for personal purposes. .Com domains have outgrown the commercial realm to become part of any personal online presence.

Please consider keeping the low fee that has made .com domains so widespread, or, at least, a legislation that is flexible enough to protect individuals’ access to online presence.

Kind regards,
Fernando Reyero Noya