[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] I strongly oppose the proposed Amendment 3 to the .COM Registry Agreement

Eric Hough k2eric at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 16:35:50 UTC 2020

I am a registrant of a .com domain name. I am against the proposed
price increase to .COM domains. No one other than Verisign want
increases in .COM prices. The current rate of $7.85 is already far
more than justified. Verisign is merely your manager of the .COM
Registry – it has no business dictating the price. ICANN is supposed
to govern the domain name system in the public interest.

Please do your duty and reject this amendment.

Eric Hough
San Diego, California United States