[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] plea to not increase wholesale pricing for .com domains

Laurinda Alcorn laurinda.alcorn at outlook.com
Thu Feb 13 17:22:57 UTC 2020

Greetings,

I am an individual, who purchased a .com domain for my UX -Information Architecture design portfolio. The site provides examples of my past work and methods around the management of information. It is not a retail or ecommerce site. The url is https://www.laurinda-alcorn.com.

I am sure there are many other individuals out there, who own a .com name. An increase in wholesale pricing would likely to be reflected by my domain registrar, Namecheap. This will be distressing for me, as the proposed increase in wholesale pricing is greater than the likely rate of inflation. Please consider the impact to individuals like me. I am not in favor of the price increase currently under consideration.

Thank you

Laurinda Alcorn, M Sc , Information Science & Certified UX Designer

https://www.linkedin.com/in/laurinda-alcorn-508/
https://www.laurinda-alcorn.com

Available for Opportunities As:
Client Success Manager