Jenn Lewis jenn at maplesyrupsound.com
Thu Feb 13 17:11:13 UTC 2020

To whom this may concern,
I wish you first off say thank you for all the work that has been done to this point.

While I'm not sure what is in the works for the "bigger, better and faster" that 20 million dollars might require (!!) but I want to remind you that you have enabled many more small businesses and independent organizations, in communicating with their audiences.  Some of those small entities will not be able to afford (let alone plan for) domain registration increases.  This would seem a very unfortunate loss to the online world. Loss of the heartbeat of innovation and keeping it human.

If it comes down to it, I can fold up my domain and communicate through a service that can afford to pay whatever reg costs there might be. But each time that happens, it takes a little spark out of the magic of the internet as a whole.

Please don't price the little guy, out.
With thanks for your consideration!
..jenn lewis

Jennifer Lewis