Certnok Consulting Inc. info at certnok.com
Thu Feb 13 17:40:48 UTC 2020

Hello, I own a number of .COM domain names and am NOT in favour of these
new amendments that benefit ICAAN and Verisign accordingly.

1. Price Increases
I run a small business. It's hard enough these days to do so, and allowing
year over year 7% points increase will quadruple my costs in 4 years.

2. ICANN Will Receive an Extra $20 Million
Please be transparent about this 'deal'. Seems like you guys have something
hide.

3. Verisign Can Operate as a Domain Registrar
This will stifle competition and increase costs even more, when you won't
'bite' the hand that feeds you.

4. ICANN Ignored Previous Comments
Listen to your customers and end users - instead of just making yourselves
even more rich.

Regards,
Ed.