[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Please rethink your decision regarding raising .com prices

Andra Balasa andra.e.balasa at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 17:44:22 UTC 2020

Hi there,

As an entrepreneur that is just at the beginning of her journey, I would
kindly ask you to rethink the decision of raising the prices for the .com
domains.
Being an entrepreneur is already a difficult undertaking, having to
overcome multiple daily obstacles such as the lack of funding. Raising
prices for the .com domains, which in many cases is our main business
platform, will only make this matter more difficult and, in the long run,
will deter people from even starting their own business.
We have a lot of obstacles in our way as is, so please don’t make buying a
domain yet another one.

Thank you & Have a great day!
Andra Balasa