[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] proposed .com increases

Larry Nachman larrys21stcenturyfitness at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 19:10:48 UTC 2020

We are very upset to hear about your closed door agreement to allow .com
pricing increases. It is distressing to see that once everyone has their
branding in place, that you hold them over the fire by them having to pay
continual increases to keep their .com domain name. We want full disclosure
on the $20 million in detail what it will be used for.

In distress over yet one more internet-related thing we have to deal with
her.
Lawrence Nachman