[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Stop .com price rise!

April Williams awlivelife at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 19:31:43 UTC 2020

Please stop the price change with Domain names. I teach entrepreneurship to
the youth and adults. And there are many people that wish to service people
in the world with their God given gifts. They need websites to reach the
world.

When is enough money enough for you!
There are people wanting to make a honest living that are on a budget.

How would you feel if all your money was taking from you one day and you
had to start over from scratch. Where ever penny counted.

You never know what will be your reality one day. So before you continue
thinking about filling your pockets more. Think about the benefits of this
world as a whole and the effects of the changes you are making!

 Maybe my little voice doesn't matter. But Selfish decisions have a way of
coming back around!

So please think again before you make these decisions.

Thank you and God Bless!
April