Shaan Inder Chopra shaanchopra at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 20:35:34 UTC 2020

Dear Sir/Madam

I want to convey my feelings toward the price hike, I think we are going
towards the wrong direction by rising the prices. We should be looking
other way around and reduce the prices. Internet and Domain should be in
reach of everyone in the world. if we increase the prices some people in
the world will not have their presence on the web.

1 Usd=70 Inr, in my country a dollar can fetch a good meal. I am only able
to request you to reduce the prices or keep them where they are.

Let every one have .com and create the web.

--
Regards
Shaan Inder Chopra