[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] This .com price change impacts the growth of small businesses

Radiance modaysoff at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 22:36:05 UTC 2020

Peace,

I am an independent entrepreneur with numerous platforms including blogs,
t-shirts, podcasts and spiritually intuitive consultations. Not all of my
platforms require a full out website, however, to add a more professional
feel to my businesses, I often purchase domain names to create custom email
addresses for each business. This price increase being considered will
drastically affect my yearly overhead as well as potential for building
more businesses. I appreciate the way I currently offer all of my services
at reasonable rates so that I can reach and help more people in need of
what I have to offer. Keep the prices low and the number of domain
purchases will continue to grow as entrepreneurs globally create new
avenues for their business.

*By increasing .com pricing, you will essentially be shutting out the
"little guy" and making the internet just like the rest of the world ..
a privileged elitists infrastructure in which those in power, remain in
power. I urge you to reconsider. *

Graciously,

An opportunists