Stack Overlap corporate at stackoverlap.com
Thu Feb 13 22:57:54 UTC 2020

I am a .com registrant, as are many of my customers. I am just learning
of the proposed .com changes, including annual 7% price increases that
are well above inflation. With .com having around 150M annual
registrations, it's difficult to understand why price increases are needed.

My clients are opposed to these increases. It doesn't sound like much at
the wholesale cost, but after registrar and reseller markups it will be
significant. I suspect many customers will drop domains from their
portfolio they can no longer justify keeping to offset the cost
increases. Please reconsider.

Jim Patterson
Stack Overlap Corporate
corporate at stackoverlap.com