[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] FW: [Board-Ops-Team] FW: At-Large Valentine

Wendy Profit wendy.profit at icann.org
Fri Feb 14 00:07:10 UTC 2020

 Per Göran,

The attached and below should be posted to the public comments for the Proposed Amendment 3 to the .COM Registry Agreement.

Thank you,

Wendy Profit
ICANN
Board Operations Senior Manager
12025 Waterfront Drive, Suite 300
Los Angeles, CA 90094

From: Board-Ops-Team <board-ops-team-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Maureen Hilyard <maureen.hilyard at gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, February 13, 2020 at 1:00 PM
To: Maarten Botterman <maarten.botterman at board.icann.org>, León Felipe Sánchez Ambía <leonfelipe at sanchez.mx>, ICANN Board Ops <board-ops-team at icann.org>
Cc: Heidi Ullrich <Heidi.Ullrich at icann.org>, Evin Erdogdu <evin.erdogdu at icann.org>, ICANN At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org>, Jonathan Zuck <JZuck at innovatorsnetwork.org>
Subject: [Board-Ops-Team] At-Large Valentine

Dear Maarten,

It is with pleasure that I am hereby sending an “At-Large Valentine”, regarding the Proposed Amendment 3 to the .COM Registry Agreement<https://community.icann.org/x/XwGJBw>, written in good faith and good humor to the ICANN Board.

At-Large community members were introduced to the letter and approved it during the CPWG meeting on Wednesday, 12 February 2020. Please note that the letter is not meant to be formal ALAC Advice, however, we would welcome further discussion with the Board to ensure full understanding of it and having ICANN address the issues identified,

Regards
Maureen Hilyard
ALAC Chair