[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] DISAPPOINTED/DISAPPROVE

Vincent Jagchid Chang vincentjchang at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 00:26:33 UTC 2020

Dear ICANN Rep,

Based on everything I read to date re the proposed amendment, I am extremely disappointed by the nature of the proposed change and disapprove of the approach taken by ICANN.

These changes will have significant negative impact on the Internet for years to come (less accessible and more expensive for everybody), yet only ICANN and Verisign have participated in this decision (no transparency re how ICANN will spend the money, or who will ensure that the funds are properly spent on domain infrastructure).

I urge ICANN to reconsider this decision and approach.
Vincent