[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Agreement with Verisign

Terry Davis abqactor at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 02:18:36 UTC 2020

I am opposed to the agreement you worked out with Verisign that will increase .com prices over the next decade or more. I work with a small not-for-profit. We purchase the .com version of our address so we will not have another business camped out next to our .org site offering something that would be an issue for our organization. To have to pay significantly more for that is not easy for us.

Please rethink this offer so we and other small businesses like ours won’t face budget crunches just to maintain the integrity of their domain names.

Terry S. Davis

Sent from my iPhone