[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Verisign-ICANN proposal is unfair to the commons and to the commoner

Illimar Altosaar altosaar at uottawa.ca
Fri Feb 14 02:51:30 UTC 2020

Dear Madame or Sir,

I understand your amendment will hurt my pocket book, so please do not make my use of the internet more expensive.
I trust you to do everything in your conscience to instead LOWER the cost of communicating data along the web.

When you fly to Singapore to sign a deal, you walk from hotel to office building, reading the street signs at each corner so as not to get lost.

Do you pay the people of Singapore a tax to orient yourself to YOUR personal place? Free communication! The taxpayers have installed those tools at their expense so that YOU can do your work freely. COMMON sense.

Like the air you breath for which I do not charge you service fees, free the registrar-ISP cartel from having to see where we are all going about our way.

Sincerely yours,

Illimar

Illimar Altosaar, PhD
Professor of Medicine, uOttawa
Founder & CEO, Proteins Easy Corp - Canada