[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] (no subject)
mr.bill.kent at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 03:32:07 UTC 2020
1. ICANN made its seal behind closed doors.
2. It has ignored a unified opposition.
3. Changes to the .com agreement will significantly affect businesses,
especially small business like mine.
4. The agreement will have annual increases of more than two times the
inflation rate, with no controls or oversite. This lacks fairness.
5. In the agreement, Verisign is paying ICANN $20 million over 5 years to
support it's initiatives. No explanation given why. No explanation of how
ICANN can spend the money. Or if funds properly spent..
6. Verisign can operate as a domain registry.
7. Worst yet,. ICANN had ignored previous comments of supporters relayed
to price controls.
This is a lousy deal for small businesses. Verisign should not be allowed
to operate the top level domain .com
Clearview Home Inspections Inc
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20