[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] (no subject)

Tom Goodall tgoodall64 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 03:57:01 UTC 2020

I'm a registrant of several .com domains and I do not agree with the
proposed price increases to .com domains. Any such decisions should be made
in extensive consultation with the community. This decision should never
have been made because the current price is already above what it needs to
be, let alone any increase.
Verisign clearly want more money and want unfair leverage in the
marketplace. It's their prerogative to want that, but it is not right for
you to agree to it. You are supposed to run the system in the community's
interest, not theirs.

Please do not go ahead with this proposed change.