[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] From Daryle Schultz re: proprosed .com domain name fee increases.

Daryle Schultz daryledjs at daryleschultz.com
Fri Feb 14 04:39:23 UTC 2020

Please consider all of the hardworking people who contribute to your
industry by purchasing domain names and paying fees to maintain them before
arbitrarily raising the fees that can be charged.  I do not think an
increase in fees is justified and I urge you to reconsider before taking
actions that can potentially harm the whole internet system.

Thanks for listening.

Daryle Schultz