[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Keep .COM domains priced reasonable

Den Delimarschi me at den.dev
Fri Feb 14 04:59:30 UTC 2020

Hello,

I am reaching out as the owner of the dennisdel.com domain – the recent news<https://www.namecheap.com/blog/icann-allows-com-price-increases-gets-more-money/> around contractual changes for .COM domain management by VeriSign are disappointing, and I personally do not support this set of modifications. I would like to make sure that I, as a site owner, do not have to undergo through arbitrary price hikes for the sake of price hikes, which is what this change allows.

I wholly oppose the change.

Den