[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Comment opposing this decision

Jamie Archer archerjd at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 08:28:56 UTC 2020

To whom it may concern it has been brought to my attention by my domain
name registrar that due to your recent agreement with Verisign .com domains
will undergo prices rises that are both arbitrary and unnecessary. This
rank change for the pursuit of profit will vastly benefit large
corporations and yourselves and produce no discernible benefit or
innovation for the consumer. It constitutes artificial price fixing of a
virtual resource and and has no relationship to reality. ICANN should not
be an organisation that takes sides or allows one group of internet users
to profit at the expense of others. It’s a disgusting decision and should
be reversed.

Sincerely

Jamie Archer