[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .com cost increase

Tarek Yusef suburbanyp at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 09:30:11 UTC 2020

The cost of. Com registration should reflects the cost of running the
registry.

Over the years the cost of running and maintaining dot-com registrations
has decreased. Instead of seeing a decrease in price we are seeing the
opposite.

Dot-com registration price should only increase if the costs associated
with it increases otherwise it should be capped at current prices if not
Lowered.

Raising the prices of. Com detrimental and opportunistic especially given
that the company has been given exclusive rights to run it.

I am against an increase in. Com prices.