[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Proposed Price Increase

Roderick Abela Roderick.Abela at nectar.com.mt
Fri Feb 14 10:08:46 UTC 2020

Hello,

I am the owner of hundreds of domains. I heard about the proposed plan for a hefty annual increase in domain renewal fees in the next 4 consecutive years. I wanted to voice my concern to ICANN that this would impact domainers with many domains like me significantly and would certainly discourage me from retaining a large portfolio as I have done to date. If I had owned a few domains the impact would not be significant but owning over 300 domains makes a big impact on me.

I really hope that you will re-consider such a decision.

Many thanks for your kind attention.

Best regards,
Roderick Abela
Malta