[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] price increases of .com domains

Thomas Heise info at thomas-heise.com
Fri Feb 14 13:46:41 UTC 2020

Dear colleagues,
I have been using .com domains for many years and I thank you for that.
But now the news reaches me that they want to raise the prices for the
domains strongly. I can not understand that! What is the reason for
this? Which of your costs have increased so enormously? I ask you to
refrain from these price increases.

Best regards
Thomas Heise

--

*THOMAS-HEISE
**Businessbeschleuniger*

Tel.: 0351 88940420

Mobil:           0179 8950776

Mail:info at thomas-heise.com <mailto:info at thomas-heise.com>

Web:http://thomas-heise.com/

E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den
Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie

e-mail is strictly forbidden.