[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Keep Prices of .com domains in check

Kong-Savage kongsavage at me.com
Fri Feb 14 14:01:16 UTC 2020

Dear ICANN,

While I struggle to understand the intricacies of coming changes, I do see it means an oncoming spike in registration charges for .com domains. Small businesses like mine already struggle so hard to keep on top of expenses, please do not allow Verisign to increase wholesale prices of domains on an almost annual basis. A possible 70% rise in cost is too drastic.

Sincerely,
Colleen Kong-Savage

Sent from my iphone