[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] (no subject)

Matthew Pua mathapua at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 15:23:15 UTC 2020

I am an independent web developer and I hold a few domain names which end in .com.

I believe that the prices should not increase and the current pricing is sufficient enough. It mostly is Verisign that benefits from this and if the prices increase, we would opt for a different domain name. We do not want to do this since it will have a lot of overhead cost and change.

Please reconsider and think about the public as a whole

Best regards,
Matthew Timothy Pua