[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Totally disagreed by decision will increase price of .COM top TLD

Sufyan ur Rehman sufyan.rehman786 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 15:32:36 UTC 2020

Greetings,

                   As I get informed recently through my domain name registrar namecheap.com for  the contract dealing happened between ICANN and Verisign, Inc. secretly regarding increase of prices to .com TLD years to come, totally disagreed because mercy of Internet, world has been becoming the global village, where we can interact with the people of different cultures, races, communities so on..

80% of local businesses moving on the internet across globe by mercy of affordable internet usage.

The source that linked the global community to each other is address ( web address)
By which we have become able to access the global platform as provided by the non profit authorities exit on internet ( like social media, websites, blogs, forums, so on.)

As a whole, domain name plays vital role in connecting with people beloved ones across the world, and the thing that is working behind it is .com TLD most of the times.

Internet is now accessible coz its very cheap way to get our ideal web address from the number of registrar’s accredited by the ICANN and Verisign,lnc.

If the changes will happen in shape of  increase of prices per domain name as a set fee to the registrar’s then it will be difficult for the regisrants  to get desire domain name from the registrars who getting prices higher from the root authority.

So plz , let the internet breath in a free way and allows the beloved ones to get in touch in more convenient way.

With thanks in advance
Sufyan ur rehman