N E n8joel at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 16:25:05 UTC 2020

My name is Nathan and I'm writing to let my voice be heard on the matter of
the proposed price increases to .COM domains.

It is my understanding that ICANN is supposed to govern the domain name
system in the public interest and as such should consider public opinion on
matters like this.

I am a .COM user, I have a number of websites operating on .COM.

I am strongly opposed to the proposed price increases to .COM domains and
believe that ICANN should not allow this to happen.

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Nathan Eggert
Bellingham, Washington United States