Stereo Strategy stereostrategy at popandroll.com
Fri Feb 14 17:04:54 UTC 2020

Dear,

As a wise man once said:
“Greed is a fat demon with a small mouth
and whatever you feed it is never enough.”

With a 60-85 percent operating margin,
Verisign is already an obese cacodemon sitting on a goldmine
but of course wishing it was even bigger.

Another wise man added:
“A monopoly implies customers have no choices,
and are screwed over time after time.
Incompetence is rewarded more often than not.”

In the meantime, internet spam, scams and fraud
are at an all-time high. You should be ashamed!

Just don’t expect us to remain silent and see how
the Icann-Verisign tandem are executing their gold-digging scheme,
duping millions of customers along the way.

We will watch you. We will fight back.
This is not a threat. It’s a warning.

Kind regards,
Sarah Blake
for Stereo Strategy
Representing over 170 clients
And 4,200 .com domain names

REMEMBER: “The gluttons dig their own graves with their teeth.”