[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .COM price increases

Jessi Brown aussierastus at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 14 16:44:11 UTC 2020

Hello,

I was dismayed to hear about the new arrangement between Verisign and ICANN. I am a sole proprietor - small business owner. I am dependent on having my .com website attract clients. Honestly, I do not have any more money in the budget to cover the proposed price increases outlined in this deal.

Please, consider the small business owners and find a way to support us as you map a path going forward.

Thank you,

Jessi Eden Brown, MS, LMHC, LPC, NCC
Eden-therapy.com