[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Disagree on .COM price increase

Marina del Rey Boat Parade mdrboatparade12 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 17:18:46 UTC 2020

Without any clarity about how ICANN will spend the money, they shouldn't
increase the price.
And domain registration is just domain name, we need to get web hosting to
activate the domain, which is more than domain registration.
My web hosting company just increased $5 per month, that will be so much
already, and I will need to look for a better price web hosting company.

Some people (businesses) can afford increased price, but some people
(businesses) can't.
I'm against of increasing the price!

Hope ICANN hear our voice.

*YAYOI*