[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Dot com Domains

jo jose be_jos at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 14 17:44:41 UTC 2020

Sir or Mam,

     I am appalled and saddened at the decision by ICANN to raise the prices and cost of .COM domains.   ICANN’s scrupulous behavior and agreement with Verisign undermines and hurts all customers and businesses present and future who utilize and support .com domains.

   I am asking ICANN to stop this action and do right for all users and supporters of .COM domains by not coming into agreement with Verisign and increasing prices.

Sincerely,
Josephine Bednar