Marion Fassot famarion at hotmail.fr
Fri Feb 14 18:00:27 UTC 2020

I use the Internet but I am not a .com registrant.

I am against the proposed price increase to .COM domains.

The current rate of $7.85 is already far more than justified.

I don’t own a .com domain name yet but will do in a few months to host my personal website. I want to use .com because it’s the most known domain name, I want my website to be hosted on a .com domain, but my website being a non-lucrative one, I don’t want the cost of owning a .com domain name to be to expensive, and increase every year… It has to be affordable for all to allow everyone to have its domain name.

It’s essential.

Marion Fassot
Tours, Centre-Val de Loire France