Norm Decker normdecker at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 14 20:16:43 UTC 2020

This appears to be monopolistic behavior.   Built in price increases without any competition.   On the surface it seems as though Verisign is buying off ICANN to help push these increases through.

I believe the .COM registry agreement should be opened up for competition.   Verisign should not be given carte blanche to raise rates.     Amendment 1 had prices fixed through 2024.  (rom the Effective Date through November 30, 2024, US $7.85;)

We’re talking about Amendment 3, didn’t see anything regarding Amendment 2.

Any price increases should not be allowed until after 2024 at worse.   This contract should be opened up for bidding beyond Verisign.