[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Very concerned about amendment 3

Allen glimmer-promo1 at usa.net
Fri Feb 14 21:20:21 UTC 2020

To whom it may concern,

As a holder of about 15 domains for personal sites I am very concerned about the decision to allow fees to raise. Since I am not a corporation I don't make money from my domains and cannot simply pass the costs along to my customers. Raising fees will hurt personal sites, small businesses, and those trying to develop the next big thing on a shoestring budget. Please reconsider this decision.

-Allen Gevry