[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Amendment 3 SUX!

Jeffrey Willerth jeffrey at erthbound.com
Fri Feb 14 19:10:00 UTC 2020

As a citizen who has owned numerous .COM Registrations since the mid-1990s… I am deeply OPPOSED to you’re money-making scheme to push registrations fees through the roof and disrupt the wholesale registration business.

IF I was aware that your operation costs were skyrocketing such that ICANN and Verisign might be on the verge of dissolution… I’m might be supportive of rate increases - far lower and more restrictive than what Amendment 3 currently offers.

But that’s not the case.
Your Amendment 3 plan is a money-grab.
While you get to flirt in the marketplace outside the rules of being a “Utility”… THATS Exactly how you function in the real world and that’s what you are to the marketplace. Hell, you are little more than a Wedding Registry or Vintage Car Registry or a Registry for pure bred animals.

So, pull you heads from your butts. Go spend 2020 rewriting Amendment 3 such that my dollars can only line your pockets when Top Tier and even the lesser tiers are so wild popular and affordable that all humans will register domains.
Then you can have your fat money - the result of volume sales and increased pricing!

Jeffrey Willerth
Erthbound Entertainment