[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] increase behind closed doors

byron.ater02 at gmail.com byron.ater02 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 16:59:03 UTC 2020

To ICANN Members;

It must be nice to sit there and pay another company bribe money.   How does that feel to take money from my pocket and pay it to another company?  If it wasn’t for the many people who deal with the . com and generate the number of websites you would not exist.  So it isn’t the fact that you own this, you control this.  I believe that you need to rescind this decision based on the realm that is not financially feasible for some companies that you support capable of paying such a high price.   Nor the fact that you did not go and ask the members of your community if it was ok to place such an increase on them.   Every where around the world and every economy around the world is suffering.   So your not alone in that space.   It is time to suffer along with everyone else till the dust settles.

/R

Byron Ater

Sent from Mail for Windows 10