[Comments-draft-pti-iana-fy21-op-budget-14oct19] Views/Comments - DRAFT PTI and IANA FY21 Operating Plan and Budgets

Iftikhar Shah bukhary_110 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 25 11:41:16 UTC 2019

Dear Officer,
This is with reference to the subject document. The undersigned has reviewed the said document. The proposed budget is the same as the previous year. However, I am unable to see the budget for the PTI R&D activities and budget to create awareness on PTI functions among the global community. I think these both components are important for PTI better services and to get handsome feedback from the global community on PTI related matters including its PDP processes. I proposing that there may be some budget for the  PTI R&D activities and to create awareness about PTI functions among the global community.
Regards
Syed Iftikhar H. Shah