[Comments-epdp-recs-04mar19] RySG Comment on the EPDP Policy Recommendations for Board Consideration

Demetriou, Samantha sdemetriou at verisign.com
Wed Apr 17 20:03:51 UTC 2019

On behalf of the gTLD Registries Stakeholder Group (RySG), please find attached our comments on the EPDP on the Temporary Specification for gTLD Registration Data policy recommendations for Board Consideration. In the interest of time, we did not conduct a vote on these comments. We did discuss them on our mailing list and during a biweekly conference call, and no member opposed their submission.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Best,
Samantha Demetriou
RySG Vice Chair, Policy