[Comments-fellowship-proposal-11jun18] North America At-Large Regional Organization comment to the Fellowship Program

Eduardo Diaz eduardodiazrivera at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 18:00:54 UTC 2018

The North America At-Large Regional Organization (NARALO) is submitting the
following statement for the Fellowship Program to consider during its
restructuring.

*“NARALO encourage the existing ICANN Fellowship Program (IFP) to actively
outreach to global indigenous communities and designate two fellowships to
these communities from their IFP total allocation until such time as the
original Global Indigenous Ambassador Program (GIAP) program is reinstated.
These communities exist throughout the world.  We believe that this abides
to the wishes of ICANN to be inclusive and demonstrative that they include
this sector of our society as part of the ICANN multi-stakeholder
community.”*

The statement had unanimous consensus in the region.

NARALO membership consist of 23 At-Large Organizations and 22 Individual
members.

Eduardo Díaz

NARALO Chair

--
*NOTICE:* This email may contain information which is confidential and/or
subject to legal privilege, and is intended for the use of the named